Calling all Los Angeles County Student Artists! We know you’re probably missing school right now, especially your fine arts classes 🙁 We feel for you, which is why we’ve created the Hollywood Burbank Airport Virtual Art Showcase! We would love you all to submit original artwork on this year’s theme, “The Future of Travel!” There are four categories for submission: Drawing, Painting, Graphic Design, and Digital Art. All Los Angeles County Students (Kindergarten-University) are eligible to enter and all appropriate submissions will be featured on BUR’s social media pages or website! Submissions will be accepted now through August 31, 2020.
Submissions accepted between June and August 2020
Students within Los Angeles County of all ages
Accepted Forms of Art
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
Students have two ways of submitting their art:
- Posting it on their social media account and tagging @Fly_BUR and #BURFutureOfTravel
- Email their submission as a JPG, PNG, or PDF file to email@example.com
Information to include with submission:
- Student’s name
- Student’s school
- Student’s current grade (as of June 1, 2020)
- Student’s age (As of June 1, 2020)
- Title for artwork
- Short description of the artwork (<150 words)
- Contact email address
- Contact phone number
- Any additional notes.
The Fine Print
- Only one submission per person, per style category
- All entrants must be a student within Los Angeles County in order to be qualified to have their art featured in the gallery
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Artwork must be appropriate, decent, and non-explicit
- Artwork must be on the theme, “The Future of Travel”
- Artwork must include the essence or imagery, or elements of Hollywood Burbank Airport
- All entries must before August 31, 2020, in order to be featured
- Submitted & accepted pieces will begin being featured in the gallery starting in Summer 2020.